The sales site for e-Commerce
Share the page on your social networks
The Advantages of the E-commerce Site
The E-commerce site has the advantage of being able to modulate both sales and affiliate activity, but in a classic way, its essence is the sale of pure and hard products directly. It is relatively simple to build, with WordPress and Woocommerce, inexpensive and does not require great computer knowledge to make it.
As already said, the CMS to build it are
- WordPress and Woocommerce which offer you today a perfect tool for the realization of this kind of sites, 50% of the online shops today have sites built with this CMS. It is provided free of charge by your web host, and most of the extensions (plugins) are free. You can discover them by clicking here.
- Shopify also offers this type of service, but it is more expensive. It requires a monthly subscription, on the one hand, but also the use of many inevitable and paid functions (Extensions or Plugins, in English), which can end up making the subscription relatively important especially when one starts. To find out, it's here.
- Low cost system
- Easy to build
- Good SEO (with WordPress)
- Easy to update
- Scalable and flexible (E-commerce and Affiliation possible)
- Site will remain active for several years driven by its natural SEO
- Requires some basic WordPress skills
- High cost with Shopify
- SEO that takes a few weeks
- Update to be monitored and ensured
- Burdensome accounting, tax and commercial management
- Entry of the various Product Sheets tedious
We also offer you to build your site here, by adapting it to our templates, these templates have already been created in WordPress and Woocommerce.
We can adapt them to your needs for a Competitive rate.
Economy PackSite Only
4 Pages Max
1 Product Page
Business PackSite - SEO - Emails
10 Pages Max
3 Product pages
Premium PackWebsite - SEO - Emails - Address * - Hosting **.
20 Pages Max
9 Product pages
* Internet address offered for the first year at Domain.com.
** Website hosting offered for the first year at O2switch.